Laminating Machine can be divided into two categories: instant coating laminating machines and pre-coating laminating machines. It is a kind of special equipment for paper, board and film laminating. It is combined by rubber roller and heating roller to form a paper-plastic product.
What should I do if there is a problem with the laminator? What are the common faults of the laminating machine? I believe this is a question that friends who use laminators will think about. Laminating Machine Manufacturer have summarized some common faults and solutions, let's take a look!
The primary reasons for this problem are:
(1) The printed product is too thin: try to prevent thin paper from laminating.
(2) Unbalanced tension: adjust the tension of the film to balance it
(3) The compound pressure is too large: appropriately reduce the compound pressure.
(4) The temperature is too high: lower the compound temperature.
(5) Excessive pull of the film: Excessive pull of the film will cause the film to stretch and deform, and after the product is slit and the external force is removed, the film will return to its original shape, causing the product to bend to the film side. The treatment method is: adjust the screwing depth of the film expansion screw to reduce the braking force.
(6) Rewinding tension is too large: Too much rewinding tension will cause the film and the printed product to deform together, but the amount of deformation is different. After the external force is removed, the product will bend to the side of the paper, especially thin paper. The solution is to reduce the friction of the winding power wheel.
(7) High environmental humidity: After the coated products with high moisture content are sufficiently dry, the paper will be deformed, causing the product to bend to the paper side. The treatment method is to control the humidity in the workshop.
(8) The boring moment is short: the boring moment is short. If the coated product is not sufficiently dry, it will bend. The treatment method is to extend the boring moment.
(1) Excessive powder spraying on the printed product: When using the Automatic Lamination Machine, sometimes the printed product is sprayed too much and cannot be completely dissolved by the adhesive, and large areas of snowflakes will appear on the coated product. In this case, probably increase the amount of glue appropriately, or sweep away the dust on the printed product before laminating.
(2) The amount of glue is too small: the amount of glue is too small, and the entire surface of the printed product will show snowflakes. The treatment method is to appropriately increase the amount of glue applied.
(3) The pressure of the pressing roller is not appropriate: Too much pressure of the pressing roller will squeeze out the adhesive at the margin of the printed product, resulting in the appearance of snowflakes on the margin of the printed product; and the lack of compaction will also show snowflakes. The treatment method is to adjust the pressure of the pressing roller correctly.
(4) There is dry rubber on the glue roller: The local glue on the glue roller with dry rubber has a small amount of glue, which will make the coated products appear snowflakes here. The treatment method is to wipe clean the rubber roller.
(5) There is an apron on the pressure roller: the adhesive extruded from the margin of the printed product or the adhesive extruded from the film hole sticks to the pressure roller, and it will form a dry apron over time. When the next print is re-coated, there will be tiny snowflakes. The treatment method is to wipe the pressure roller in time.
(6) There are impurities in the adhesive: If there is too much dust in the surrounding environment, or there are dry rubber and cut film fragments in the adhesive, there will be snowflakes on the coated product. and so. Particular attention should be paid to environmental sanitation; the adhesive should be poured back into the plastic bucket and sealed if it is not used up, or filtered before applying the glue.
(1) The printing ink layer is not completely dry: first heat pressing and then gluing, which can also delay the coating date to make it completely dry.
(2) The printing ink layer is too thick: it can be added appropriately
copyright © واردات و صادرات حق شرکت تجارت ، آموزشی ویبولیتین تمام حقوق محفوظ است | Sitemap پشتیبانی فنی: